Tuesday, January 20, 2009

***80'S dAnCiNg***



























who didn't love the 80's?!?! Aubrey and Jamie and I decided to go 80's Dancing at Studio 600 on Friday night.. what do i wear??~?~ no worries.. my mom (who is so young) lived in the 80's so i just had to ask her.












I came up with a pretty nice outfit, minus the legwarmers. I thought for sure Andy wouldn't mind if I cut up his football socks to make legwarmers.. boy was I wrong!!









The dance was supposed to start at 9 but of course we got distracted taking pics and didn't leave Herriman until 10:30.









We did arrive at "The Club" and started dancing.. of course Aubrey made her way to the stage, while I quivered in the corner haha









But all in all we had an amazing time and decided we just should have lived in the 80's cuz we loved the clothes and knew all the words to all the songs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment